10-Pocket Convertible Maker Apron-Market Tote in Undyed Organic Cotton Twill + Duck Canvas
- Utilitarian workwear inspired design
- 10 oz. organic cotton twill
- Corozo nut buttons
- Can be worn as full apron, half apron, reversed, or as oversized farmers' market tote
- Ample pockets for storage
- Adjustable drawstring straps
- Designed, patterned, cut and sewn in the USA
Cold or hand wash using natural detergent. Hang dry.
All We Remember is a clothes-making collective based in Chicago crafting gender flexible, utilitarian garments from 100% natural, organic, and compostable materials. An ethos-lead brand, they are committed to taking responsibility in all areas and levels of business – from their relaxed and adaptable approach to clothing design, to their work with verified fair wage, GOTS-certified manufacturing partners.
Materials: Undyed organic cotton twill, undyed organic cotton duck canvas, organic cotton twill tape, corozo nut button, organic cotton drawstring, organic cotton stitching thread, organic cotton tag (stamped with non-toxic water-based ink).
Designed, patterned, cut and sewn in the USA of GOTS-certified organic cotton grown and woven in Pakistan.